Sending Church Workshops
Become a sending church.
SENDING CHURCH WORKSHOPS
When Jesus commissioned his disciples, he revealed the key for reaching the world is found in sending. Join us for a day-long interactive equipping session hosted by The Summit Church’s Sending Team.
Featuring three tracks, participants will receive an in-depth look at the philosophy and strategy of becoming a sending church locally, domestically, and internationally. Bring your entire team or come for just one track.
- The Local Outreach track will empower you to mobilize your people to love your city through community partnerships.
- The North American Church Planting track will equip you to develop church planters and sending church planting teams from your church.
- The International Missions track will share the Summit’s strategies for sending globally, from short-term trips to training to partnerships and long term missionary care.
We tailor our workshops to meet the needs of participating churches.
- How can we establish a sending culture at our church (Gaining by Losing)?
- How do we identify and develop church planters?
- How do we develop a church planting strategy?
- How do we start a church planting residency?
- What does it look like to love my city and how do we get started?
- How can we effectively partner in our community?
- How do we design effective short-term trips?
- How do we assess and train people who want to go overseas long term?
- How do we work well with sending agencies?
Upcoming Dates and Cost:
Thursday, May 18
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The Summit Church, Durham, NC
$149 per person including materials, lunch, and snack
Registration is now closed. Another workshop will be hosted in October. Check back for details soon.